Marvin Fritzler, M.D., PhD
- Cell and molecular biology of GW proteins, GW bodies and their relationship to exosomes, mRNA degradation, microRNA and mRNA silencing.
- Cell and molecular biology of autoantigens in proteasomes, endosomes and the Golgi complex
- Investigation of antigen-antibody profiles in patients with systemic rheumatic diseases.
- Study of the pathogenic role of autoantibodies in systemic rheumatic diseases.
- Mechanisms of xenobiotic-induced autoimmunity and the effect of environmental toxins on immunity and autoimmunity.
- Mapping epitopes and determinants on autoantigens.
- Autoantibodies in paraneoplastic and neurodegenerative syndromes.
- Relationship of autoantigens to breast and prostate cancer.
- New diagnostic technologies (antigen arrays, microfluidics, nanotechnology) in immunology.
- Novel biomarkers (proteomics and metabolomics) in systemic autoimmune diseases.